IBM in Hungary is a truly global company in the true sense of the word with its thousands of employees. Originally, it was founded in the US in 1911, and later on, in 1936 it set its foot in Hungary as well. Since then, it is the only profit-oriented company with an untrodden presence in the Hungarian market.
There are more Hungarian IBM entities with different scopes, but they represent the brand of IBM collectively.
IBM Hungary International Shared Service Center (ISSC) in Budapest was founded in 2004. With its highly qualified and multilingual staff, the Center provides HR, Payroll, Sales, Procurement, IT, Executive Assistance, Finance and Accounting services for IBM’s own operations and global customer set. Altogether we support more than 52 countries in 25 languages.
The IBM Global Financing (IGF) has played an important role in our globally-known American multinational company. It has been providing a wide range of financing services since 2016. The department is located in the compelling office building of Duna Tower since 2007, and from 2016 on, they continue their business as IBM Capital Hungary Ltd.
IBM Client Innovation Center, founded in 1997 in Székesfehérvár, is the international strategic service center of IBM that provides IT services based on the newest technologies worldwide. Currently, it has two locations offering various job opportunities in the fields if IT and engineering in Székesfehérvár and Budapest.
- Delivery Analyst – Infrastructure Service (Budapest or Székesfehérvár) – 319902BR
- Digitization Specialist & Community Owner (BP or SFV) – 325704BR
- DevOps – Deployment Tools for zOS (BP or SFV)
- Systems Programmer – 325705BR – 323684BR
- Business Support Operations Specialist (Fluent German)- 330017BR
- Senior Front-end Developer – 328711BR
- Front-end Developer – 328710BR
- HR Team Leader/ Payroll (Fluent German) – 326327BR
- Implementation Project Lead – 326854BR
- SME for Belgium (Fluent French&Dutch) – 325019BR
For more information, please click on the job links.