- What do we do? We make cloud software (business applications) for the global life sciences industry. Ok, what does that really mean? In short, we make it easier for large pharma companies to get drugs to market faster, which helps those that are sick get better faster, and makes the world a healthier place faster.
- At Veeva, we build and implement enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, and chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Since 2007, our technology has transformed these industries, enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster.
- Associate Consultant (applies for Pro Serv and post-implementation)
- Senior Consultant, R&D (post implementation)
- Consultant, R&D (post implementation)
- Application Support Engineer
- Consultant – Technical Services
- Consultant – Commercial Content and Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Consultant – EAM & Managed Services
- Implementation Consultant – Quality Systems
- Senior Implementation Consultant – Quality Systems
- Senior Implementation Consultant, RIMS
- Services Engagement Manager
- Technical Architect, Remote (Budapest)
- Senior Technical Architect, Remote (Budapest)
Expectations: BA degree, fluent in English, strong interest in cloud-based software / Life Sciences area
For more information, please click on the job links.
Message to participants
Discover Veeva and what we do for the Life Sciences Industry. With our teams in
18 countries across Europe. Europe is growing and we’re continuously hiring.
Join us today!